Before using the drug, patients should be examined by a doctor, including taking their temperature. After that, the person should be monitored for half an hour.
Vaccination is contraindicated for pregnant and nursing women, as well as if there is:
– hypersensitivity to any component;
—a history of severe allergic reactions;
– acute infectious and non-infectious diseases.
For those who have suffered acute infectious and non-infectious diseases, the drug can be administered two to four weeks after recovery or remission. In non-severe acute respiratory infections and acute infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, vaccination is possible after temperature normalization.
The vaccine should be used with caution when:
– chronic liver and kidney diseases;
– severe disorders of the endocrine system (diabetes mellitus);
– severe diseases of the hematopoietic system;
– epilepsy, strokes and other diseases of the Central nervous system;
– diseases of the cardiovascular system;
– primary and secondary immunodeficiency;
– lung diseases, asthma, as well as in patients with diabetes and metabolic syndrome, with allergic reactions and eczema.
Side effects may include chills, fever, headache, and General malaise. Less often, nausea, dyspepsia, decreased appetite, sometimes — an increase in regional lymph nodes.
Vaccination should be done in places equipped with anti-shock therapy. The shelf life of the vaccine is six months, and the risk of overdose is assessed as extremely low. There are no specific antidotes to the drug.
Risks of incorrect vaccination against coronavirus are named
The world’s first coronavirus vaccine was developed at the Gamalei Center together with the Russian direct investment Fund, and it was registered on August 11.
This is a solution for intramuscular administration in two stages with an interval of three weeks. This scheme, said the Ministry of health, allows you to form immunity for up to two years.
Kirill Dmitriev, the head of RDIF, said that the Fund has received applications from more than 20 countries for the purchase of a billion doses. At the same time, he noted that Russia has agreed to produce the vaccine in five countries, the existing capacity allows to produce 500 million doses per year.